We're hosting a 4-way Blog Hop and INTERNATIONAL Giveaway along with a few of our pals - Stephanie and Brenna from No BS Book Reviews, Ali & Debbie from Black Heart Reviews, and Lucia from Reading is My Breathing. Check out the schedule, be sure to visit all these amazing blogs during the blog hop, and DON'T FORGET THE GIVEAWAY AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST!
- The dinner scene in Bear, Otter, and the Kid (by T.J. Klune) where Bear has too much to drink and ends up spilling his guts to Otter's family, and all the other people at the table. This was one of the funniest and genuine things I've ever read, and even though Bear is in love with Otter, I might have developed a non-reciprocated crush on Bear this very moment.
- The last few lines of Beautiful Oblivion by Jamie McGuire were a 'whoa'. I mean I suspected, but until that moment, it hadn't been confirmed. And then when I'm reading it, I decide I have to re-read it with this new information.
- When the lines in Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover became poetry again.
- Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma. But Liis - What's your favourite moment of the book? The entire thing is my favourite moment.
- The scene in The Album by Ashly Pullo where Natalie writes her love letter to Zach and everything that follows. I'm still pissed at Ashley for it.
- When Tate and Logan talk on the phone that night, and nothing about it is just friends catching up. This scene in Try by Ella Frank WAS HOT!