Thursday 21 November 2013

In the Stillness by Andrea Randall

I'm not sure what the best way to say this is, so let's go with I'm pissed.

I'm pissed that I have an uncomplicated life.

I'm pissed that Natalie is a character in a book, and I can't do anything for her.

I'm pissed that Tosha didn't kill Eric.

I'm pissed that there are people out there like Natalie who don't have people to comfort them, listen to them, or just be there for them.

I'm pissed that there are people who probably think that things like this are just a phase, and one will get over it soon.

I'm pissed that this book has only 197 reviews on Amazon.

I'm pissed that I cried way too much this week over books.

I'm pissed that I waited almost 4 months to read this book.

And now I'm pissed that the story of Ry and Nat is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment